About The Breed
Puppy Bootcamp/Puppy Prep School
Pricing & Adoption
12. Do you have a preference in gender? Or are you open to either gender?
15. Do you agree to our rehoming policy? If for any reason, at any time you are unable to keep your dog, we require you to contact us immediately. We will either ask you to return the dog to us, or will assist in rehoming him/her for you.
2. What made you decide to adopt a Sterling Brook Doodle?
21. Will the cost of caring for a young puppy fit comfortably into your budget? (ie. puppy shots, annual vaccinations, monthly heartworm medication, monthly flee tick prevention (seasonal), grooming expenses, training expenses, quality food expenses, toys, crates, bedding, etc...)
Thank you for contacting us! If needed, you will hear back within 48-72 hours.
20. Does everyone in your family want a Doodle?
17. Do you have a fenced in yard?
16. Will you plan on taking your puppy to obedience and basic training puppy classes?
5. Will this be your first puppy?
Puppy Adoption Application
4. Do you have any other dogs or pets in your household? If yes, please explain.
6. Do you have any young children in the household? If yes, please provide ages.
18. Will your dog be living inside your home?
3. When are you looking to add a puppy to your family?
Landlords Phone Number:
8. If renting, are pets permitted? We require as part of the application process to contact your landlord. Do you agree to this?
Work Phone Number:
Veterinarian Telephone Number:
Sterling Brook Doodles
Mini Goldendoodles, Mini Aussie Doodles, Mini Bernedoodles & Bernedoodles
19. Are you aware of the time and energy needed to care for a young puppy, and are you willing and able to accept that responsibility?
11. Are you planning on crate training your puppy? If no, where do you plan for the puppy to be during the day when unattended?
24. Please briefly describe your family’s lifestyle. Be sure to let us know the types of activities you plan to be doing with your dog. This helps us a great deal when it is time for puppy placement.
10. How many hours during the day will your puppy be left alone?
1. How did you hear about us?
7. What are your current living conditions? Do you rent or own? Do you live in a house, apartment, or condominium?
22. Do you have a veterinarian picked out?
14. Do you have a preference in color and coat type? Are you flexible with this?
Contact Us Now
Cell: (401) 487-4036
Home: (860) 317-1974
Home Phone Number:
23. Are you and your family committed to caring for this dog for his/her entire lifetime? Their average lifespan is 10- 15yrs old.
9. Does anyone in your family suffer from dog allergies? If yes, please explain.
13. Do you have a preference in size?
Copyright © Sterling Brook Doodles. All rights reserved.
View on Mobile