1. The buyer agrees to have the subject puppy spayed or neutered by the age of 7 months.
2. The buyer bears all costs relating to the sale of the above animal, including transportation. The risk of loss or injury to the above animal is on the buyer at all times after the dog leaves the seller.
3. The buyer agrees that their dog will be housed indoors.
4. Sterling Brook Doodles highly recommends feeding their Doodles only a premium quality grain free food. (Not a food sold in grocery)
5. The buyer agrees to keep their Doodle at a healthy weight.
6. The buyer agrees to make and keep annual veterinary appointments for their Doodles, keep all immunizations current according to the guidelines of the American Veterinary Medical Association and properly administer heartworm preventative medication.
7. The seller recomends all Doodles to complete basic obedience training with their puppy within the first year of owning their dog.
8. The buyer agrees to contact Sterling Brook Doodles immediately if the buyer determines they are unable to keep their puppy for any reason. The buyer must then return the Doodle to Sterling Brook Doodles. We will then determine how the dog will be re-homed.
9. The buyer agrees to never place their Doodle in a shelter, pound, or similar facility.
10. Buyer agrees to keep new pup on Nu Vet Plus Vitamins for the first year.
11. Buyer agrees not to take this Doodle to public places, such as the pet store or dog park until the Puppy has had ALL of his/her vaccinations, usually by 16 weeks of age. The puppy will not have all of its immunities until then. There are many viruses, such as Parvovirus that are potentially fatal if contracted.